OMG these are so good. No, seriously. I ate 14. No joke. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
2 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
Kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
1/3 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
1/4 cup pepperoni minis
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and add some of your sliced zucchini to cook. Let them brown on one side then flip once, until golden brown (about 1-2 minutes on each side)
3. Season with salt and pepper, to taste on both sides and let dry on a paper towel.
3. Place zucchini rounds onto a large baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder. Top each zucchini round with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni minis.
4. Place into oven and cook until the cheese has completely melted, about 1-2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired and eat and repeat.