Soooo we're taking a break from our usual sweets.
I decided it was of great importance that I bake something that I absolutely
would not could not eat.
What could I possibly bake that I would not want to try?
Homemade dog biscuits : )
Technically you could totally eat these, although you probably wouldn't want to. Your best friend however, will freaking LOVE these.
Wheat-Free Pumpkin Dog Biscuits
2 1/2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
2 tbsp. powdered milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350º.
2. Mix together the eggs, pumpkin puree, powdered milk, and salt until well combined.
3. Add rice flour a little at a time until you have a dry dough.Use your hands to kneed in the rest of the flour.
4. Roll out the dough to about 1/4" thickness. I used a dog bone cookie cutter, but you can use anything.
5. Place your biscuits on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Flip over the biscuits, and continue to backe for another 12 minutes or until slightly brown.
6. Remove from the oven and let completely cool before feeding to your dog. Store in air-tight container.