Red Lobster Biscuits in the waffle Iron.
O to the M to the G.
These are the most amazing biscuits you will ever taste.
Karen made the OG Red Lobster Biscuits last year, but we both agree that by cooking them on the waffle iron you get the perfect ratio of crunchiness to soft flakey center to the waffle pockets on top that hold the seasoned butter just perfectly.
By making them in the waffle iron you not only save 10 minutes, but they also stay super moist in the center and crisp on the outside because they cook so darn fast. Top them with melted butter and seasoning and holy freaking moly. Seriously buy two boxes and eat and repeat baby.
Red Lobster Biscuit Mix Waffles
Red Lobster Biscuit Mix
Sharp chedder cheese
1. Plug in your waffle iron and let it preheat.
2. Make your biscuit mix according to the back of the box. Add cheese and combine well.
3. Spray your waffle iron with non-stick spray and scoop your biscuit batter onto the waffle iron.
4. Close the waffle iron and cook for 2 minutes until slightly golden brown.
5. Combine melted butter and seasoning packet and drizzle over waffle biscuits.
6. Eat and repeat.