Not many things are better than hot dough covered in butter, sugar, and glaze.
These are perfect little bites of holy freaking happiness.
Ooey Gooey Mini Crepe Cinnamon Rolls
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
2 tbs butter, melted
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
Sugar Topping Ingredients
2 tbs melted butter
2 tbs brown sugar
1 tbs white sugar
1 tbs cinnamon
2 tbs butter
1 tbs cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tbs vanilla extract
1 tbs milk or cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, and vanilla, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen gently with a spatula, flip and cook the other side. Remove from griddle.
4. Combine brown sugar, white sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl for the topping and set aside. Brush each pancake lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with 1 tbs cinnamon mixture. Roll into a tube and slice into 1" slices.
5. Continue with the rest of the crepes and stuff the cut pieces inside mini cupcake pans. Beat together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy. Mix in the vanilla and milk, then gradually mix in the confectioners' sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy.
6. Spread topping onto crepe rolls generously and pop into the oven for two minutes just to melt everything and make it extra gooey.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!