For the love of crescent roll dough. Please get in my bellllllly. My entire house smells like butter, chives, and garlic. Pillsbury I love you. I looooove you. It's 10 am and I just ate another. Breakfast, lunch, dinner .... whateverrrrrr. These buttery rolls are good anytime of the day. Easy peasy to make as well. Scroll down for the recipe.
Garlic Chive Butter Rolls
1 can refrigerated Crescent rolls
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1-2 teaspoons coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a small microwaveable bowl. Add the minced garlic, chopped dill and chives. Mix well.
3. Unroll the dough onto a cutting board and seal the edges to form one large rectangle. Pour the butter and herb mixture onto the dough and spread evenly with a spatula.
4. Working on the long side, roll the dough into a "log". Cut into 8 equal size pieces using a sharp serrated knife or a dough cutter. Place pieces cut side up into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with coarse salt if desired.
5. Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.