I must have two dozen s'more recipes on here. I am not sure what I have said in all of those blog posts, but it was probably some pun on s'more this or s'more that or I want s'moreeeee. Super funny.
I would look, but I'm tired and I just sat here for ten minutes trying to figure out what to say.
I just realized that everything I discussed today is not appropriate. I KNOW! It's not like me to have a filter. I need a filter. I was talking to my friend today actually about this. He doesn't have a filter either. We need to practice the filter. It feels weird. And awkwardly silent now.
I made this frozen banana s'more. It was extremely challenging for me to write the instructions. Every time I wrote "peel your banana and spread peanut butter between each layer" it felt like I was making food porn. I was on face time with my best friend Stacey while I wrote it and I kept laughing and crying at the same time. Anyway, start undressing your bananas and make some of these s'mores. I promise you will want s'more later. Xx
Frozen Banana Peanut Butter S'more
1 small banana
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup semi sweet chocolate
(3) graham cracker sheets
1. Peel your banana and slice it into 1/2" slices. Using a knife, generously spread peanut butter in between each slice. (That sounds weird. I have edited these directions 12 times. Just go with it.)
2. Connect all the peanut butter slices so you have one giant peanut butter banana. (I know, please continue.)
3. Place your peanut butter banana on a wire rack or on a piece of parchment paper and place in the freezer for 10 minutes until firm. (Make it stop)
4. Melt half of your chocolate in a microwaveable bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
5. Remove peanut butter banana from the freezer and pour your melted chocolate all over the banana until it's coated. Place back into the freezer for 5 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and slice in half and then again length-wise. You should have four pieces now. Spread marshmallow cream on both sides of your graham cracker squares and sandwich one or two slices of chocolate peanut butter banana inside. Place in freezer while you melt the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate.
7. Melt the other half of your chocolate in a microwaveable bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
8. Remove your s'mores and dip half of the S'more into the melted chocolate and place back in the freezer for about two minutes or just until the chocolate sets.
9. Eat and repeat baby.